CIPS is organizing One and a Half – Day National Conference on Strengthening the Processes for Identification & Replication of Innovations in Public Systems
Date of workshop: 19th – 20th, April 2018.
Venue: To be announced shortly.
Who can participate: The primary audience for the workshop are the Senior Level Officers from Central Ministries and Govt. Departments of various States.
The intended audience includes policymakers and practitioners who need practical guidance on:
- How to ensure replication of best practices by putting in place a proper monitoring mechanism in public systems.
- How to help partner stakeholders to live up to their commitments under existing standards to protect, respect and effectively utilize the existing resources.
The conference may also include national organizations as well as experts engaged in providing technical assistance in the design and implementation of best practices.
- Exchange views and facilitate to assess the structure and functioning of SInCs and role of other similar such organizations in this process;
- Examine support extended by State Governments to promote innovations in the states;
- Encourage young talent and support local universities, colleges, Medium & Small-Scale Industries (MSME), R&D Institutes for promoting innovations;
- Map opportunities for innovations in the state;
- Discuss and suggest ways to prepare an “Innovation Roadmap 2018 – 2020” for the states
- Encourage technical departments like Forest, Environment, Agriculture, PWD, Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, Health etc to develop new and efficient technologies, modernize the execution of works in field and deliver services to the people;
- Understand the role of ATIs in orienting personnel of various Govt. Departments towards promoting innovative culture;
- Prompt public service departments like Revenue, Civil Supplies and Social Welfare, Information Technology, Urban Development, Municipalities to innovate in simplifying procedures in delivery of services
For more Information:
- Ms. S. Manojna
Junior Project Assistant
- Mr. Ramana Reddy. J
- Mr. Thota Manish
- Mr. Avik Chakraborty
Mobile : +91-8978053840