Rolling Advertisement for the post of Project Officers / Project Research Associates / Project Assistants
||Project Officer / Project Research Associate / Project Assistant
|Key Role and Responsibilities
- Scouting, Documenting and Disseminating information relating to the Innovative Practices in public systems.
- Coordination relating to the conduct of workshops, seminars, meetings, Video conferences, webinars, online courses and all other replication activities.
- Any other item of work as entrusted by Higher Officials.
||The ideal candidate should possess: –
- A good academic record, 60% or above, in post-graduation.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Hands-on computer-use skills
- Willingness to travel.
- Project Officer:
- Minimum five years of experience in academic, industry, government or private sector in capacity-building, action research, promoting and/or implementing ideas for improved public-service delivery in the above-mentioned sectors.
- Project Research Associate / Project Assistant:
- Minimum two years of experience in academic, industry, government or private sector in capacity-building, action research, promoting and/or implementing ideas for improved public-service delivery in the above-mentioned sectors.
- Write concept papers, undertake applied / action research, develop project proposals, and contribute to innovation and reforms in public systems
- Organize workshops, seminars, webinars, online courses and training programmes.
- Mobilize technical assistance as needed at the request of government and other agencies.
- Ability to co-ordinate and engage with other stakeholders.
- Preference would be given to candidates having working knowledge on government-related projects/NGOs/Non-Profit Organizations, with hands-on experience in areas of Education, Health, Urban Governance, e-Governance, and other developmental aspects.
- Post-graduation (including Professional Degree) or equivalent in Economics / Statistics / Sociology and related discipline with working knowledge on SPSS / e-views / R / STATA
- Working knowledge on MS office
||Experience in work relating to Public Service Delivery, Public Policy, Public Administration, Governance etc.
||As per industry norms and experience
|Nature of Appointment
||Contractual, initially for a period of 1 year, extendable by an appropriate period based on requirement and performance.
This is a rolling advertisement; A detailed CV must be uploaded online (Apply Here) with the contact details of three references, at least one of whom should be a person of standing with whom the candidate has worked previously. No copies of testimonials, publications or supporting documentation need to be enclosed in CV.