MoU with Panchayat Raj & Rural Employment, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh – Monitoring of e Panchayat Project in the state of Andhra Pradesh
The Commissioner of Panchayat Raj & Rural Employment and CIPS have entered into a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) on 19th January, 2015 for undertaking the following activities at a cost of 4.00 lakhs p.m (Rupees Four Lakhs per month) for 6 months.
- Monitoring the day to day activities being uploaded in the Gram Panchayats.
- Sensitizing the various functionaries of the Panchayat Raj with the applications already in use and those that are likely to be started in so far as the e Panchayat Mission Mode Project are concerned.
- Prepare suitable formats for monitoring the work of the transactions for the District Panchayat officers, CPR and the Government.
- Facilitate linkages with IT infrastructure organizations like State Data Centre (SDC), State Wide Area Network (SWAN), Common Service Centres (CSCs) and the Postal Department for suitable monitoring mechanism.
- Undertakes the task of sensitizing the functionaries of CPR office on IT Infrastructure.
- CIPS will ensure updating data in 7PES applications in respect of all PRIs of 3-tiers of AP.