||No. of Posts
|| 3 (May increase depending on projects/replication work)
||Key Role & Responsibilities
- To assist Project Research Associates/Project Officers, etc.,
- Scout, Document, Dissemination and Replication of Innovative Practices in Education, Health, Urban Governance, e-Governance, Environment, Climate Change, Disaster Management, Biodiversity, Land Management and Rural Development, Good Governance and Agriculture etc.
- Coordination relating to the conduct of workshops, seminars, meetings, Video conferences and all related activities.
- Any other item of work entrusted by the Director/Addl. Director/Joint Director/Project Officer.
||The ideal candidate should possess –
- A good academic record with broad General Knowledge.
- Rich experience in academic, industry, government or Private sector in capacity-building, research, promoting and/or implementing ideas for improved public service delivery in the above-mentioned sectors
- An ability to take initiative and
- Write concept papers, undertake applied / action research, develop project proposals and contribute to innovation and reforms in public systems
- Organize workshops, seminars and training programmes.
- Mobilize technical assistance as needed at the request of government and other agencies.
- Ability to co-ordinate and engage with other stakeholders.
- Good oral and written communication skills – specially in English.
- Hands-on computer-use skills
- Willingness to travel extensively all over the country.
- Candidates above 35 years of age as on 31.08.2018 will be disqualified.
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university (Science; Engineering; Social Sciences; Commerce; Business Management; Statistics; Mathematics, Agriculture; Forestry; Environment; Medicine; Veterinary, Fisheries, wildlife management etc.)
- Post Graduate is desirable.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to use internet, email effectively
||Experience in work relating to public service delivery, public policy, public administration, governance etc.
- Depending on requirement – Selection of a candidate from a specific discipline may be taken based on his academic performance and experience etc.
- If required written exam or interview or both may be conducted.
||Between Rs. 23,000 to 30,000 per month based on qualification and experience and performance in exam and interview if conducted.
- Screening may be done based on CV’s/ Biodata. The centre reserves the right to conduct written exam or interview or both.
- The centre reserves the right not to select anyone.
- The centre reserves the right to cancel the selection process.
- The centre reserves the right to select a specific candidate from specific discipline (domain Knowledge) irrespective of his rank in the merit list drawn. The mandatory requirement is he/she should clear qualifying tests and should be in the merit list drawn.
||Nature of Appointment
- Contractual, initially for a period of 1year, extendable by an appropriate period if performance is good. Further, the continuance will also depend on availability of fund, projects etc.
- The first ‘6’ months will be treated as probation and he/she may be discontinued if services are found to be poor.
- Those interested may write to the Manager (Finance & Administration) – CIPS by post by 07th September, 2018 with a detailed CV/Biodata in the prescribed Format attached herewith. Proof of date of birth, educational qualifications, Experience proof (self-attested) be attached to Application from ‘FORMAT’ and contact details of two referees. No copies of testimonials, publications or supporting documentation need be attached at this stage.
- Incompletely filled up application form will be rejected.
- Applications through emails will not be accepted.
- Contact phone: +91 40 66720720
The Manager (Finance & Administration)
Centre for Innovations in Public Systems (CIPS)
ASCI, CPC Campus, Road No-3, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad: 500 034