|No. of Posts
|Key Role and Responsibilities
- To work on Scouting, Documenting, Disseminating and Replicating Innovative Practices in Education, Health, Urban Governance, e -Governance Environment, Climate change, Disaster Management, Land Management, Rural Development Forest & Bio-diversity etc.,
- Coordination relating to the conduct of workshops, seminars, meetings, video conferences and all related activities and to lead study items.
- Any other item of work entrusted by the Director/Addl.Director/Joint Director.
The ideal candidate should possess: –
- A good academic record
- Rich experience in academic, industry, government or non-governmental level in capacity-building, research, promoting and/or implementing ideas for improved public-service delivery in the above-mentioned sectors
- An ability to take initiative and
- Write concept papers, undertake applied / action research, develop project proposals and contribute to innovation and reforms in public systems
- Organize workshops, seminars and training programmes.
- Mobilize technical assistance as needed at the request of government and other agencies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Hands-on computer-use skills
- Willingness to travel extensively all over the country.
- Post-graduation or equivalent in any discipline.
- In the case of Professional courses, Engineering, Medicine, Agriculture, Forestry and Law graduates will be eligible.
||Experience in work relating to public service delivery, public policy, public administration, governance etc., for a minimum of 5 years.
||Between Rs. 35,000/- to 55,000/- per month based on qualification and experience.
|Nature of Appointment
||Contractual, initially for a period of 1 year, extendable by an appropriate period
|Those interested may write to the Project Officer (Finance & Administration) – CIPS by post or email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st May, 2017 with a detailed CV and contact details of three referees, at least one of whom should be a person of standing with whom the candidate has worked previously. No copies of testimonials, publications or supporting documentation need be attached at this stage. Those employed in the Government / Public Sector may route their application through proper channel.
Centre for Innovations in Public Systems (CIPS)
ASCI, CPC Campus, Road No-3, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad: 500 034